We had a wonderful visit and lunch with sweet Olivia and her family. She was a sleeping beauty!
We also had a great visit with my friend Laura and her son Johnathan. Isn't he so handsome!! I love his big eyes!!
Tyler was dancing for Johnathan!
I have been awful at taking pictures at play group so this week I made myself take a few pictures. Tyler enjoying a day at the park with a couple of friends from his playgroup.


He sat on this swing longer than I have ever seen him sit still. I don't blame him though because I sat in it myself and it was super comfortable.

Tyler slam dunking a ball at the the Gymboree.

Tyler decided to change the seating arrangements at the table and now sits at the head of the table. He is also learning to pose a smile for the camera.
Tyler and Dan have been doing cheers for a almost a year now but Dan just took a picture and I thought it was cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment