February 7, 2009

Tyler Misc

For a while now Tyler has been able to put the basketball in the hoop. Getting the basketball in the hoop however isn't what Tyler enjoys. He likes watching the scoreboard. Well, he's realized he can skip putting the ball in the hoop and just press the button inside to get the same results.
This was so funny! Tyler was blowing bubbles but working really hard at it.
This was the last time Tyler helped me with laundry. He's already decided it's not much fun.
Dan was tickling Tyler.
After nap Tyler wasn't quite ready to wake up and snuggled in with my phone.
So the crawling adventure has been fun so far but I am very mixed on the climbing. This is Tyler showing his skills and requesting to be taken out of bed.
But it is a lot of fun to watch him climb on us and furniture. He's walking along the ottoman to get a toy.
Here he comes!!
Entering the tunnel.
Peek-a-boo through the window.
Making my way through.
Deciding to turn around. (I had gone to the other side.)
Made it through! Thanks aunt Stephanie for the fun tunnel!
Tyler has really been enjoying his drum from Uncle Sam. He's getting quite the beat!
Someday Tyler will realize that it's easier to push the truck on its wheels.
Tyler loves that he can get his toys out of the basket by himself now.
He didn't understand why I needed his attention for a picture. He was busy!
This picture was the first time I let Tyler feed himself with the spoon. He did pretty good. He was of course messy but not as bad as I expected but I'm sure it will get worse.

No comments: