Tyler has been falling asleep in some of the strangest positions lately. Here are a couple of pics. (I moved him back after a took the picture to make sure he could breath.)
February 18, 2009
SLEEP!!!
We are all sleeping good at night again!! Tyler had gone through a couple of weeks waking up constantly. Every night he would go to sleep great in his bed but would wake up in a couple of hours wanting nothing but to be held. We let him try to cry it out and followed all the rules. After several hours of no give I let him sleep with us (which I loved). This was the routine for a few days before he finally started being able to sleep in his bed again all night. For a few days this was still rough because he was still waking up but we were able to get him back to sleep in his bed. Now we are all sleeping through the night good again and much happier in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment