September 19, 2012

back to school

Tyler ready for his first day at school! He doesn't even think about missing me. I am not ready for him to be gone everyday. At least this year is only 1/2 days. Loving getting back into the routine of him telling me what he did that day at school though! I am excited to start going to PTO meetings, being a room mom, and school functions!
Bryce missed Tyler terribly the first day and was a little teary. But we've been having fun and I think he's matured being the big brother while Tyler's at school. Bryce wears his backpack everywhere from when we drop Tyler off till we pick him up. Groceries, park, classes, friends, everywhere.
Bryce has been going to some of his own classes. This was a color treasure hunt at the nature center.
B loves soccer tots!
Dylan can't wait till it's his turn!
mini golf



No comments: