August 31, 2012

summer coming to an end

Bryce and Tyler getting ready for some backyard Olympics.
Dylan already has an obsession with the iPad. He had his first fuss about having something taken away when we put the iPad away. 

Dylan and Bryce doing a puzzle.
Dylan unhappy that Bryce is using 'his' iPad.
Tyler drew up plans for his train track and went to work! I failed to take a picture after...so sad :(

Yay for 6 months! Crazy little man loves to watch his brothers and hates to sit still. He is everywhere and exploring everything! Love it!


Bryce giving Tyler a trim. Who knew a fire extinguisher could double as a spray bottle. 
The boys checking out the playground at Tyler's new school. Tyler is sooo excited!! I can't believe he is already in K4.
One of the last hot days of summer.
Dylan loves to eat grass and by the handful. I'm not sure why I even get the blanket out....

No comments: