January 17, 2010

26 weeks, painting, & misc

Here I am at 26 weeks. Everything's still going great! Bryce likes to give Tyler kicks when we are cuddling! Already a trouble maker... We are finally making progress on painting the boys' rooms. Last weekend we painted Bryce's room and if we can fit it in this coming weekend we will paint Tyler's room. Tyler was anxious to get painting. He seemed to know just what to do before we even showed him.
Tyler was able to help with the first stroke.
But he was quite upset that we wouldn't let him help more. He retreated to the living room to watch the only show he shows an interest in...The Dinosaur Train. When I came downstairs after taking a few more pictures of the room this is how I found him.
We haven't gotten much snow lately :) but the other morning we woke to frost covered trees and it looked nice. I have officially decided that I am ready for Winter to be over though.
A couple of random pictures this week.
Tiger getting a piggy back ride.
Tyler and his tiger watching for Dad to come home from work.

No comments: