December 8, 2009
20 weeks
20 weeks...the time is just flying by! I am feeling great. I am in between maternity clothes and my regular clothes. I find that regular clothes that were to big pre-pregnancy fit the best right now. The last ultra-sound revealed that the blood clot has finally gone away so we are extremely happy about that. Lately the big question everyone wants to know is if this pregnancy is much different than my first. So far this pregnancy feels almost identical to Tyler's. Which is great because I was never in any discomfort with Tyler. I do however sometimes have trouble sleeping. I got a call today that Bryce's furniture has come in so we are anxious to work on his room some more.
She switched over to 4-D breifly. So here is a picture of that. He was 10 oz and everything is measuring as it should.
No comments:
Post a Comment