May 31, 2009

Catch Up

All the rain we have been getting has put our landscaper behind but we are finally getting our top soil!

Tyler always has to have a screwdriver, wrench, or hammer in his hand. It has been that way for over a week when he got them.
Tyler got his first backpack and has been using it to carry toys with him when we go out.
We had a shower for Sandra. It was a really nice upscale garden style lunch in my Aunts beautiful back yard.
I don't know if I've seen Tyler smile as much as he did with his cousins Brooke and Jaden.
I had a wonderful Mother's Day Weekend. We went to the park, went to town, and had my mom and brother over for lunch. Dan helped Tyler spoil me because he wanted to make sure that my first Mother's Day was extra special. It was very sweet but the best part of Mother's Day was having such a wonderful family to celebrate it with. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think how wonderful my husband and son are and I'm so happy to be able to say that!!

Congratulations to my counsin Ryan and fiance Bliss on their engagement.

No comments: