April 19, 2009

lots of learning and playing

Last week we noticed that Tyler is starting to know some of his toys by name. This discovery first came with his duck in the bathtub and then I tested a few more toys and realized that he's catching on. It's exciting for us! I often wonder how long he knows things before I figure out he knows it. I like to think I realize it pretty quick but I sometimes wonder because it's so easy to forget how smart these little guys are. Here is Tyler getting his ball and duck. (He has his pacifier because today we saw that his second tooth is starting to cut skin and he was a little fussy for a bit this afternoon and just wanted his pacifier. With it he played like normal so we let him have it. After a short bit he got busy playing and forgot about it.)

Tyler thinks it's so funny to make us smell his feet!

No comments: