We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! The hope Easter brings, the loving family we have, and the wonderful weather we cross our fingers for make Easter a favorite of mine.
Tyler found that the Easter Bunny came a few times to him this year. He's a special boy, loved by many and we thank everyone for the gifts and loved shared. The Easter Bunny at our house brought Tyler lots of books and a couple of toys.


So handsome in his tie and vest!

Tyler behaved himself during our meal (which was delicious) but while we were visiting after he decided to show my cousin Kim his shoes. I guess we should start working on table manners.
My grandmother and Tyler enjoying the nice weather.

My aunt and uncle have two dogs and Tyler was fascinated with them. We don't have pets but help Tyler petted them when we are around them. I was so proud of him because later when we were in the house Tyler crawled up to Riley and pet him nicely all by himself. I expected him to pull hair but he was very gentle.
No comments:
Post a Comment