March 2, 2009

When I'm away...

Finding good babysitters are hard to find these days. Below is a picture Dan took while he was watching Tyler while I ran to church for a couple of minutes.

Below are pictures I found on Jared's camera after he and Sandra watched Tyler for a couple hours so Dan and I could go to a movie. Next time I'll make sure to tell Jared no beer.
These are the only two times I've been away from Tyler for months. I thinks its best I don't go too often. This was the second time Tyler was baby sat while he was awake and he did really good. Jared said he didn't seem to miss us and was just starting to get fussy when we got back which made sense because it was past nap time. It was nice to get away with Dan but I was anxious to get back to Tyler. Below are more pictures Jared took showing how much fun Tyler had with them. (Makes me both happy and sad. I kind of wish he missed me.)

No comments: