March 2, 2009

9 Months

Tyler turned the big 9 months (a week ago). I can't believe how fast the time is going. At his check up he didn't need any shots but I was reminded that I don't think I bragged about his 6 month shots. If I did it doesn't hurt to mention it again...no tears! I was so proud! Tyler is still on the tall side and skinny. He is 29 inches tall (75%) and 19 lbs 3 oz (28%). This just shows how active he is because he eats a lot. He loves his food!


Tyler and I were playing catch.
It's fun to try to catch the balls.
The last couple of Fridays my mom has come to play and spend the night. It's been fun for her and Tyler to play and I have gotten to get few chores done as well as visit.
Tyler getting ready to climb up by daddy.
Bath time is still fun. Although it's hard to get him to sit still to get washed. Luckily Dan usually tackles that one. His favorite toy right now it the tub is a plastic measuring cup. He bangs it against the tub.
Another favorite lately is a diaper box. He usually climbs on it.
I haven't cut the tags off this toy yet because that's his favorite part.
Tyler you can take him.
And he did.
Getting back up after attacking the tunnel.
What could be more fun than ripping a magazine?
Helping daddy with his work.
Tickle time!!
One morning last week Tyler woke up and decided he only crawls on all fours. Since then he decided to still throw in the tummy sometimes. Below is a typical crawl. But its nice that he is mostly up on all fours now...for a while now I would see him crawl a little bit on all fours but he seemed to prefer to add his tummy.

No comments: