January 12, 2009

Misc

Tyler has been opening his dresser drawers for a while but he just discovered the clothes inside. He pulled out all of his clothes one by one. I had to throw some clothes back in because he wanted more. The next morning he crawled over to the drawer first thing in the morning.



Tyler helping me fold grocery bags.
Tyler is almost crawling. He uses his feet more than his knees when he gets going but he's close. Either way he moves around pretty fast now. Dan and I were humbled a couple days ago when we were on the floor with one of his favorite toys trying to get him to crawl to us and he decided to go to my mother instead.

Tyler loves reading! I love how he sleeps with his butt in the air!
Tyler is not a big fan of pears.

For a while Tyler was jumping everywhere.
He is starting to go inside his aquarium tunnel.
Pictures from the big snow in December.

No comments: