April 23, 2008

To Waddle or Not to Waddle? (33 Weeks)

Dan says that I have become a waddler. I am still in denial and am convinced I walk "normal". (Unless I've been sitting for a long time...then I may admit to it.) We are still taking our walks but I have become quite a bit slower. Dan all but takes a nap in between my steps. A slight exageration but he does poke fun of me sometimes. Here are my 33 week pictures.

Everything is still going great! I am up 21 lbs. and Tyler is still kind enough to position himself as to not cause me discomfort. I am very grateful. This week we had our last childbirth class and a couple of weekends ago we had our breastfeeding class. There is sooooo much information to learn. But the classes have been very informative and are helping us to feel more prepared?!



No comments: