April 16, 2012

Bryce's 2nd Birthday

Bryce enjoyed his birthday celebrations and his cake! Can't believe he is 2!
Although Bryce just turned two, I believe he thinks he is actually 4!  He is quite sure he can do anything Tyler can do and more. Tyler is usually really good with Bryce and they are transitioning their play time together to be more as FRIENDS!! I LOVE watching them play together...not such a big fan of the occasional arguments...but I guess that is part of having siblings. Bryce will still give me some good snuggle time but is showing his growing independence daily which makes me happy and sad. It really is amazing how fast they grow up. Bryce can really be a stinker but he is usually so cute that we find ourselves hiding our grins as we tell him to stop. He is LOVING his new roll as big brother and is terrific to Dylan! Always wanting to help him and gives tons of kisses! Dylan is so lucky to have two great big brothers! Happy Birthday Bryce...we love you so much!!

No comments: