Hard to believe Bryce is already 18 months! Still looks up to and wants to do everything that Tyler does. Tyler is usually ok with that...but sometimes requests 'Bryce free' time. I can watch Tyler and know Bryce's next move. Bryce loves trying to be as independent as possible. Often that is great! But we are also going through a lot of training on rules and boundaries. He seems to catch on quick and realizes that if he listens he gets more freedom...I love that he can finally reason and understand consequences! Bryce has become a second sous chef and enjoys helping me with most choirs. His sense of humor is growing daily and so much fun!October 13, 2011
Bryce turned 18 months!?!?!?!
Hard to believe Bryce is already 18 months! Still looks up to and wants to do everything that Tyler does. Tyler is usually ok with that...but sometimes requests 'Bryce free' time. I can watch Tyler and know Bryce's next move. Bryce loves trying to be as independent as possible. Often that is great! But we are also going through a lot of training on rules and boundaries. He seems to catch on quick and realizes that if he listens he gets more freedom...I love that he can finally reason and understand consequences! Bryce has become a second sous chef and enjoys helping me with most choirs. His sense of humor is growing daily and so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment