November 1, 2010

trick-or-treat

Tyler had so much fun this Halloween! After the 1st house and seeing how the process worked he was in a hurry to get to the next... I was happy because before this weekend he always wanted to sign 'thank you' and we had trouble getting him to speak it. After having to say it to get his candy...he now says it very well! We met at a friend's house on the other side of the subdivision, stopped at our house to fill up the coolers and warm up, then continued on. I'm looking forward to next year when the little ones will be excited too!

It seems impossible for me to get both boys to smile at the same time...

The trick-or-treaters!
the group
eager and excited for the next house
the dads
the glow sticks
Bryce bundled with mom.
T learning table tennis.
B wishing...
The boys examining the loot.
Bryce wishing again...
Uncle Jared and Aunt Sandra brought halloween bags for the boys. Not so sure about Uncle Jared...
But I like Aunt Sandra!
Maybe Uncle Jared's ok too!

No comments: