May 10, 2010

Mother's Day & Bryce is 1 Month Old

I enjoyed a great weekend!! No big plans just spent time with the family and completed a couple of projects that I've been wanting to get to. Dan got up with the boys as usual so I could sleep in and made us a delicious dinner...always wonderful!
One of the weekend projects was cleaning out the refrigerator. Tyler helped and I had to laugh because he is clearly my son...notice how he took out all the containters and lined them up in rows.
The calendar says that Bryce is already 1 month old! I am in denial...how could that be? At his check up the doctor said he looks great. He is now 10lbs 13 oz (75%) and 21 3/4 inches tall (55%). Both boys were good eaters! Last week Bryce started to have predictable awake and sleep times. I figure that it will change now that I've figured out his 'schedule'. He enjoys listening and watching Dan and I. But really loves to sit and focus his attention on Tyler. It's great watching him get more alert! So far Bryce remains a very happy and easy on his parents baby. The only complaint is from Dan...Bryce likes to pee on him while they nap :).

No comments: