At the hospital we had an uneventful evening. Early Friday morning (April 9th) I started feeling the contractions but they were still painless. At 7:45 I decided to let the doctor break my water, I started feeling pain and wanted to push at 8:15 and Bryce was born at 8:28. (Bryce's face was a little black and blue due to the fast delivery but is already almost back to normal color.) We are all doing great!! Bryce is such a sleepy boy and isn't really awake other than to eat. Tyler is so sweet to his little brother and has handled the events of the last day and half better than I could have imagined. Tyler has also enjoyed all the time he has gotten to spend with Grandma!
We were anxious to get home so the doctors gave us the ok to come home early Saturday morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment