March 25, 2010

35 weeks

This pregnancy has gone so fast! The doctor said today that I am 1 cm dilated and 80% effaced. She also said he is head down and low. We'll see if he comes early like Tyler or waits it out. My due date is April 28th but doctor says he's measuring 1 1/2 weeks early?!? At 36 weeks Tyler was 2 cm dilated and 80% effaced...he came at 37 weeks. We asked the doctor if there is often a relationship in that if the 1st child comes early than the 2nd child is also more likely to come early and she said no.

I'm still feeling good and have had a good week of sleep! Bryce seems to not be a fan of close quarters and is often stretching in every direction. I have experienced an extreme tightness a couple of times...not sure if this is braxton hicks contractions.

No comments: