September 25, 2009

Finally an Update

I know I'm very overdo. We've had a great month but very busy. I've posted a bit of what we've been up to. Tyler has also been enjoying a tumbling class, story time at the library, we joined a new play group, and lots of play time with friends.

My brother Jared is now enjoying married life with Sandra. They had a beautiful wedding and the weather was perfect!
Tyler did good as ring bearer. He refused to bring down the pillow but walked down the aisle with his hand in his pocket which was pretty cute. Below he is with my cousin Brooke who was a beautiful junior bridesmaid.
Aunt Stephanie got Tyler a big coloring book and crayons!
Practicing his swing. Dan is ok with it as long as it doesn't interfer with his golf swing.
Cooling off after batting practice.
New wheels!
I am now in the over 30 crowd! My family celebrated the day with me and it was a great day! My Aunt Linda made a beautiful and delicious birthday cake!!
Tyler insists on reading his books in this chair. He used to occasionally read in the chair but lately he won't read unless he's in the chair.
New tools to help Dad around the house.
Tyler trying to get Cora to play ball with him.
I can't remember the last bath picture we posted so here is our little fish.
We decided to move the noodles up a shelf...
Tyler and Evan enjoying a day at the park.


A couple weekends ago when the Packers were on Tyler was learning the fundamentals of football. By the time I got the camera out he was a little wound up so this is a short version. He doesn't care to watch TV so he thinks it's funny to turn the TV off on Dan. Dan on the other hand does not think its so funny.

Tyler loves helping around the house. In addition to many things that he helps with he has a few chores. He puts the napkins on the table before meals and puts them in the laundary room after, picks up his toys every night, puts away his own laundary, and the newest addition is unloading the dishwasher. I wasn't real eager about the last one but Tyler insists and he does pretty good.

No comments: