August 9, 2009
Poor Little Guy
Tyler had a rough couple of days this week. He has three top teeth coming in and others looking not too far behind. He had a pretty high fever and for the most part just wanted to cuddle and relax. I enjoyed the cuddling but felt bad for the little guy. He wasn't very fussy...just didn't want to run around as much as usual. Baby Motrin offered some relief and he only wanted to eat soft foods. Luckily he was feeling better by the weekend and got to play with some friends on Saturday. We can't believe that until now that he only had two teeth.

This week Tyler also started refusing to sit in his high chair. If you could get him in the chair he wouldn't stay sitting...even strapped in. I guess he needs shoulder straps. We found, however, that he will sit in his booster seat. I hate to admit it but I think some of this indepenence or stubborness comes from his mother. Reading the journal that my mom kept I discovered I did the same thing.
1 comment:
It's amazing how much Tyler has changed. I really hate that we don't still have you guys for neighbors. He's adorable.
Post a Comment