I apologize that is has taken me so long to update the blog. I added lots of pictures to show some of what we've been up to.

This is the plot of land that we are building our house on in Waukesha. They should start digging Monday or Tuesday of this week. We are very excited. The house should be completed by mid November. We will add pictures to show the progress.

Tyler meeting Uncle Jared. He's not quite sure yet.

Driving the boat on the 4th of July. We were able to watch the fireworks from the Verbraken's boat.


I thought this picture was very sweet of my mom and Tyler!

Meeting Grandpa Owen.
Hanging out on the porch with Jan.
Tyler's first bottle. Dan got the pleasure of feeding Tyler for the 1st time.
Resting with Grandpa Dorn.
Cuddling with Great-Grandma Dorn.
Tyler with Great-Uncle Mike.
We went to Uncle Jared's fire department's pancake breakfast. Jared was in front of the car fire demonstration.
First time in the fire truck with Uncle Jared.
Tyler ready for his first time to church. He behaved himself pretty good but I did have to go to the crying room for a little bit.
Kissing dad.
Tyler and Great - Aunt Lori were good friends on our trip to Green Bay.
Four generations of Schaus's.
With Grandma Schaus.
Nolan giving Tyler a kiss. It was so sweet!
Jenny with Tyler and Nolan.
Nolan showing his dance moves!
Relaxing with dad.

Excited for a trip to Target.

Go Brewers!!

Tyler is so cute and snuggly after his baths!


Congratulations Amy and Paul! Amy's dress was gorgeous!

Family photo before the wedding.

When Tyler is awake he likes to watch the bears on his swing. I think it's fun to watch Tyler watch people and things around him and try to figure it all out!
1 comment:
Hey Guys,
We hate that we missed you guys the week you moved. As you can tell we were vacationing again. I guess we are trying to get them in before we have kids. We really did enjoy having you both as neighbors and would have loved to have the "3" of you longer, but life happens and we are glad to hear it's going so well for you all. I know you will enjoy having family so close now that Tyler is here. Keep in touch and e-mail me sometime with your e-mail address.
Katherine
Post a Comment