May 26, 2008
Tyler's Arrival!!!!
Tyler made his grand entrance a little early but very fast and with minimal discomfort. (Congratulations to the one voter who guessed his arrival would be this early.) Friday at 5:30pm I thought my water may have broke. I started packing bags...just in case. A little later I felt strange but painless feelings and Dan started timing them. They were about 3 minutes apart so we called the hospital to question if I was in labor. The nurse said I probably had cramps but if symptoms continued to call back in an hour. I was really in no pain until just before 7:00 when the contractions (as it turned out) became a little stronger. Just after that I got a little nauseous and we were afraid that something was wrong. Still we were not really thinking we were in labor but wanted to make sure everything was ok. We got to the hospital at 7:30 and Tyler was born at 8:04! He weighed in at 7lbs and is 20 in. Dan and I love him so much more than we could have imagined and are loving every minute with him.
Father and son right after delivery.
So precious!!!
Getting ready to come home. Tyler was a little fussy and used his pacifier for the first time.
Still asleep from the car ride.
Tyler came with a full head of hair. He currently has dark blue eyes. They are very handsome and I hope the color stays. Hopefully in future pictures they will show better.
4 comments:
Congrats from the Taormina's! He is a cutie. We'll never forget Tyler's birthday since he shares it with Lucy :) What was his birth weight & length?
Dan and Nicole -
He's adorable. Couldn't be happier for you two. Glad everything went well. Enjoy every second - they grow up in a heartbeat! And thanks to Grandma Rhonda for sending the link.
congrats you guys! he is adorable. glad things went well for you. I just got your message from friday-sorry I missed you, we were out of town. sounds like it all happened so quickly! can't wait to meet him.
Congratulations Dan & Nicole! He is a cutie! I'm just jealous but thankful that your labor was easy...never the case for me! Guess you'll be able to have a tribe at that rate...just live close to a hospital. Enjoy!
Love, Sarah Hayhurst & fam.
Post a Comment