I am enjoying being pregnant so much! (Please remind me of this when I start to get uncomfortable.) It's hard to believe we will be able to meet our little guy in 15 weeks (more or less). When I settle down for the evening, I often find myself watching my stomach more than the TV or book. I just get so fascinated watching and feeling him move around. A couple of weeks ago he had the hicups! I heard that he could start getting them but wondered if I would know when he had them. But it was unmistakable...his whole little body shook on key with each hicup. It was very cute! (Dan was a little worried until I told him they were hicups.) Still no update on names but we are getting closer.
Here's the week 25 belly shot. I have gained about 13 pounds and the little guy is about 1.5 pounds. I have been feeling great...I do get a little exhaused some evenings with the long tax season hours but then I just head home a little early.
Last weekend we purchased the baby furniture. It should arrive in 6-8 weeks so we have a little time to get his room ready. We've already started on the closet. Below is a picture of the bed taken from the website (the bedding is not ours).
No comments:
Post a Comment