December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!! (16 Weeks)

We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Dan and I had a peaceful holiday at home. We caught up on all sorts of Christmas movies. Our poor tree isn't quite making it through Christmas...the branches are sagging so much we've had ornaments falling off for a week. I am enjoying as much holiday eating as I can and plan to say it is all baby weight!!

I haven't felt any confirmed baby movements yet but I have had some fluttering that I believe to be the baby. I began to wear materity clothes this week! They are wonderful...everyone should wear them all the time!


2 comments:

Kristin said...

Nice pics :) I felt Bella move Christmas Day (she was due 5/31) and Lucy it was Christmas Eve (due 5/24). So you should feel it soon!

Unknown said...

Gramma Schaus says Thanx for keeping me up on the progress of Baby Schaus and just get out the saltine crackers and 7up for the queasiness. Nice job son on the decorating of the house.